If I'd known what we were doing in seminary Wednesday, I would've taken my camera. I should have anyway because we had YW in excellence that night as well. Suzie, our seminary teacher, set up a replica of the tabernacle that was built in Moses' time. It was beautiful, the way she and her husband did it. I imagine the original was more so. It gave off such a spiritual air.
I really enjoyed it. Also, in YW, I was happy to see Ruth. She just turned 12 not long ago, and she and her family are coming to church more often. This was her second time coming to YW on a Wed. I don't have a specific scripture to share today, but I thought I'd add something to lighten your day.
I am happy with my life right now. Even with all the trials and everything, I still wouldn't change who I am, or where I am.I love you all!
Love,
~Alice~
No comments:
Post a Comment